Nowadays, when you go shopping mall or street, you will see food shops or kiosks used natural decoration style. Natural style advocates returning to nature, and pastoral style is now classified into natural style. Idyllic style strives to express leisurely, comfortable and natural pastoral life in an indoor environment.Natural wood, tiles, Artificial grass and palnts are widely used in kiosk design. Especially for fresh juice booth, you will find green and wood color is necessary.
Today I want to share you a nice fresh juice booth with you:
you see this fresh juice booth, it is 4m by 2.5m,you can see it mainly used light wood color match white tiles, and green grass for decoration style. Whole decoration style looks very natural and nice. Because this kiosk mainly sell juice, so use natural wood and green color looks very fresh.
then you see the kiosk, all countertop used stainless steel, because countertop always have water, machines, use stainless steel is very durable and easy-clearn.
do you want to know more details about this fresh juice booth?here see the detail info:
1. size:4m by 2.5m
2.material:plywood, solid wood, tiles, stainless steel, Artificial grass
3.include: logos, menus,lights, sinks, hardwares
4.production time:22-25 work days
do you like this fresh juice booth design style?
If you also want to make a juice kiosk, and have no ideas about the progress, can follow these steps:
1. firstly, you need discuss with mall to confirm about the location. A good location is very important for business.
2. you need think about what food&beverages you will sell, have what machines, how to layout and need what kind style, want what color etc. Then you need gather all your needs about kiosk design.
3. you need find a professional design team, tell them your needs and ideas, ask them help do design for you see
4. you need submit the design for mall approval, if mall give some comments then you need contact the design team to help you
5. after design approval then next step you need do is find a good supplier to help you make the kiosk