Last week we ship out this cell phone accessories kiosk to our American client , which located in Chicago .
According to mall concept , this time we use MDF and plywood combination, which looks more beautiful .
Also can fit well with other kiosk in mall . Below are information for your reference .
Part A – Basic info of phone kiosk
- item name : cell phone accessories kiosk
- size :3m by 3m
- basic material : MDF
- surface finish : White glossy baking paint and laminate
- kickplate : 100mm s.s kickplate
- glass : 8mm thickness tempered glass
- color : white and wood color
- logo :hollow acrylic logo
- feature : high end , functional and beautiful
- application : shopping center
- design time : 2-4 working days
- production time : 20-23 working days after payment
- shipping : about 30 days , depends on which port .
Part B – Cell phone accessories kiosk 3d design & real pics:
Part C – Order Process
- tell us which design you like , your size and requirements .
- pay 300USD-500USD design deposit for 3d design .
- discuss and modify design with designer .
- finalize design and quote kiosk price .
- pay 50% deposit , factory start production .
- take production images from time to time to clients .
- pay 50% balance before shipment .
- arrange shipment for buyer .
- contact us if need after-sale service .
Part D – what material we use for cell phone accessories kiosk ?
Part E – FAQ
#1 What is the price and shipping cost ?
A : price depends on kiosk size and design . pls tell us which design you like and size .
#2 I have drawing , can you build it for me ?
A : Yes , we are custom factory , are able to build according to client’s request.
#3 I don’t have any ideas of design , could you give me thoughts ?
A : Sure , contact us , pls .
#4 What is the procedure of building a kiosk ?
A : Material preparing -> Cutting material -> wooden assemble -> bottom coating-> polishing and second coating
->polish and surface coating -> Assmble-> install light and LOGO-> cleaning-> packing in wooden box-> shipping
Part F -Contact Person
Thanks for reading !