First, you need to have haircut skills or recruit a hairdresser. Second, rent a store and know it’s exact size, location and main customers. Third, confirm the style and decoration of your barber shop. Finally, choose the high quality kiosks and counters for your barber shop. According to a survey, 52% of customers ages from 18 to 45 said that they are very concerned about the design of a barber shop. Myidea can give you some better ideas on the barber shop design.
Ideas on barber shop decoration
- Brand name and logo.
- It is a billboard that highlights the store’s operations and the store’s culture.
- Pay attention to the color matching, the dark color as the main body for the purpose of attracting attention.
- Styles of your barber shop
- The decoration style expresses the culture and professional atmosphere of the store
- Draw out the business items and prices on your barber shop
- High-end crafts to highlight the corporate culture. It will let your store and products stand out
- The basic tone of your barber shop
- It should be slight color, so people will feel relax and comportable
- The basic tone also should be harmony with the whole style of your store
The layout of your barber shop
Usually, the operation area is accounting for three-quarters or two-thirds of the entire store area. And you need also put an stand display showcase in the entrance, so that customers can see your products for sell and purchase them. If you have enouth space, you can set up a waiting beach for the accompany person. And you should also need a beautiful receoption counter with some books and magazines about popular hairstyles. When your store is not big enough, add some wall display cabinet helps you a lot.
In your own barber shop decoration, please don ‘t forget to add light. Suitable lighting can not only illuminate, but also enhance the atmosphere of the barber shop decoration. That’s all what I want to share with you today, thank you for your time. Hope you can get some idea from it. When you want to know further information, please contact us. Thank you !